How to achieve greater social impact with cloud technology
While for-profit and not-for-profit business models often have more in common than many think, Not for Profits still face a unique set of challenges that are tricky to manage with accounting systems built for commercial organisations.
NetSuite provides Not for Profits with access to a single, flexible and powerful business application shaped to their challenges.
Below we highlight the key challenges faced by many Not for Profits and how an integrated system such as NetSuite can specifically cater to streamlining these processes.
Constituent Relationship Management
- Increased competition for funding
- Unable to effectively engage with constituents
- Struggle to establish positive relationships with donors, sponsors, staff and volunteers.
Break down silos with a 360-view of your donors, volunteers, supporters, clients – all in one place.
- Unable to provide financial transparency so donors can see the impact of their donations.
Manage your entire revenue lifecycle, from pledge to payment and grow the support you need.
Finance and Accounting
- Having to juggle several disparate applications with outdated spreadsheets and manual processes
- Lack of purpose-built solutions to meet their unique needs.
A powerful financial management and accounting system purpose-built to meet the complex needs of Not for Profit organisations.
- Difficult to justify the cost of different expenditures
- Need to balance budgets low with high impact
Ensure full accountability and stewardship of funds and gain complete control and visibility over total spend.
- Planning and budgeting using spreadsheets results in less collaboration, more inefficiency and is error prone
- Staff don’t have prompt access to key data
Planning, budgeting and forecasting tools to ensure financial stability and growth and achieve your mission.
- No integration between eCommerce and organisational operations
Whether you sell publications, items or fundraising premiums, NetSuite’s eCommerce solution easily integrates with your entire organisation.
Reporting and Analytics
- Lack of timely, accurate data to support planning
- Impaired operational efficiency and visibility
From reporting and analytics to insight and decision-making, gain a more complete picture of your organisation in real-time.
Global Business Management
- Without a centralised database, staff are business leaders are unable to get an accurate picture of the organisation
- Disparate arms of the organisation unable to share information
Expand your mission globally and focus your resources on achieving social impact, not managing IT complexity.
Ready to learn more about NetSuite?
Software donations, discounts and a singular focus on supporting the capacity of our customers to effectively use NetSuite, all combine to drive the success of Not for Profits partnered with Annexa. Reach out to the team on 1300 994 550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annexa helps not-for-profit organisations to amplify their impact with custom NetSuite systems that enable sophisticated budget forecasting and planning, financial reporting, payroll solutions and customer relationship management.